Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Todays shopping splurge!


Today was a time out day for me, I got to go shopping for fabric! Wasnt really time out because the kids came along too.

I went to a local fabric store and bought these 4 fabrics, The left one is a nice mid/dark blue polar fleece, Awesome thick stuff this is and is the first anti-pill fleece i've bought that really doesnt pill, I will be using this to make Marcus some fleece overalls with some red of the same fleece. The second is a red cotton paisley design to make a nappy for marcus and maybe one for my niece if I have left overs. The third and fourth are Minky!!! A baby blue ribbed and a black ribbed. Not sure what they will end up yet just bought it cause I could! The minky was only $9pm

I wont be doing any sewing today tho because Mya is not sleeping ATM as we took her dummy away yesterday and she refuses to go to sleep without it aaarrrggghhhh.......

No comments: