Friday, April 17, 2009

We came back from our trip to the coast 3 days ago and we are still getting back into routine, Mya was very excited to see her Granga and everyday tells me she wants to go back to Granga's house "Cause its just soo much fun Mum!!" Here are a few pics of our visit to 'The Australian Reptile park'



Anyway while we were there we got to meet 'Kimmy' my little sisters pet ferret, Lucy is animal mad and saved up for a long time for the cage and all the acessories that come with owning a pet ferret. She asked me if I knew how to make Ferret clothes and I thought, Surely it couldnt be that hard right?? I have been busily researching everything ferret and am in the middle of drafting up some patterns that hopefully will be suitable for the stinky furry little creature.

First off I have made her a winter Hammock, She has a basic summer one so I thought with my abundance of fleece offcuts I have that a nice winter one with pocket would be nice.

No comments: